111

Wednesday, 22 April 2020

I need to find Jeep Wrangler soft top hardware?

Jose Calaycay: Is it stock? If so I would try a Jeep dealership. If not, try a jc whitney catalog or website.

Ezekiel Kadner: Others have mentioned that you can buy the soft top and the support bars for it. What I have not seen anyone mention yet is that you will also have to buy door surrounds too. These are plastic brackets that connect the top of the windshield around the edge of the door down to the frame near the door handle. These are required because they provide a lip for the soft top to hook into (like the metal lip on the frame). The ones that came on my Wrangler are plastic and attach using rubber seals at the two ends and two bolts at the top. I drive a '98 TJ though so I'm not sure how they will hook up on your YJ or if they will even be made the exact same way. Anyways good luck and keep on Jeepin'!...Show more

Elfreda Grossen: There is a Jeep aftermarket supplier in Ohio called 4WD Hardware. They have an impressive selection of parts as I used! them several times for items on my CJ-7 years ago. Their web site is www.4wd.com

No comments:

Post a Comment