111

Friday, 3 April 2020

Can I sell my car for?

Kalyn Proietto: actually, you are asking a bit much. if its the standard DX sedan, then you shouldn't sell it for more than $4,500. you can go to kbb.com and look up the values. click on used cars and then go from there

Heidy Fujikake: I have looked on KBB.. thats where I got my info from...There are other cars in my area selling for this much on sites like vehix, and craigslist..

Dana Russian: It is a LX sedan.. I paid $7,000 for it 2 1/2 years ago .. and paid "retail" but it was from a private seller... so i am hoping to do the same ..

Rena Pepe: I'd say about 4,500 as well. It's a Honda so it's got a good resale value. Lol Be happy, I can't sell my ford with 75K miles for more than 1500$!

No comments:

Post a Comment