Kristina Brockwell: lower the price
Mitchel Demry: what car do you have man, thats kinda important lol
Sharron Salin: I recently sold a car that was listed at the lowest end of all the pricing guides I could find. It took over 6 weeks.This is a very bad time to be selling, what with the economy, hollidays and such. Real estate sales also slow way down this time of year.You may have to keep dropping the price to get it sold.Watch out for the clowns who call up and ask only one question, "What's the lowest price you'll take?"They are small dealers who want to get your car real cheap, detail it and resell it for a handsome profit.Tell them: "the lowest price is the price I advertised it at"...Show more
Babette Deloe: tell me more about your car i might buy it i need my first car
Herma Ellebrecht: you need to tell more about it ! it,s not so much telling it comes with a full tank of gas, it means more to people if you say what engine, weather it,s auto! matic or manual, how it runs and how good the body is ! if you can, place a 4 sale sign in the window and face the car towards the road !
Barton Slisz: I have all of the details of the car on two different websites. The whole thing is that not many people are calling and its only 800 more than the basic model.
Shawn Lelis: Post the car on forums, and on CL.
Janean Guz: Two reasons why people won't buy a car: 1) does not have the options/trim/colour, etc. that people want and 2) the price is too high.You can't do very much about the first thing but you can certainly drop your price to make the vehicle more attractive.
Thurman Buege: Relies on when you've got it priced correct and your ad makes you sound clever and reasonable. I would submit it on Craigslist too. I've sold a vehicle the day I posted the advert and i have needed to wait close to a year to sell a trailer. Success plays a primary section.
No comments:
Post a Comment