111

Friday, 15 May 2020

Will tricare still let me get braces if I am separating from the air force?  

Will tricare still let me get braces if I am separating from the air force?  

answers 0:I have been trying to get them for years and finally got an appointment but I plan to separate in less than a year.answers 1:if you already have an appointment they arent going to say no.answers 2:Got an appointment with who? The military? You have a year left. You should still have enough time to get braces while in the military. But once you get out, you're going to need to apply for benefits and if you are approved for dental care, then you'll get treatment if you need it. Otherwise you're going to have to pay for your own dental care.answers 3:Tricare does not cover any dental services at all unless they are required to treat a covered injury or illness.Unless you are retiring, Tricare generally won't cover any of your treatment after you sep! arate.answers 4:TriCare does not cover dental services unless it's something that's associated with a medical issue such as dental injuries associated with an auto accident.

No comments:

Post a Comment