111

Sunday, 10 May 2020

What is a good handheld portable device?

Ollie Hamiel: I WOULD GET a psp or a DS only my decicion if i could get a handheld

Lucille Saetteurn: save more money and get a psp it the best you can get for 250 because they dont make money by selling the system they do by selling games, i think they actually lose money with every psp they sell.

Spencer Heidtbrink: Go on E-Bay and look for a PSP or buy a Palm Pilot or Nintendo DS. I recommend Palm Pilots since they do so much. And a Zire 31 is only $99.99. (I took the pricer route and got a Sony Clie $399.99)

Kris Bozelle: I say psp with the aid of fact I particularly have one and look at those good factors,on line television, information superhighway, on line gaming, video games, music,photos, audio rss, and you may now receive game demos from the offical psp website on your psp, and watch dvds on it and since the value has droped to $2 hundred i might say purchase it.

Maynard Reevers: While I don't usually recommend many Sony Products, I have ! to agree with the first answerer and say save your money for a bit and get the Sony PSP. There aren't many devices in the range of $100-$200 that not only have good battery life but also do the things you're looking for with exceptional ease. The only other thing I could recommend is getting a PDA from HP or Palm and then getting a 2GB memory card for games, pictures, and music.

Antonia Mogg: i know a great handheld and it's betwind $100-$200. and it's called a sony psp i have one and it works soo good u can play movies, games, music even pitchers. how cool.. even thought u said it's over priced cause u get them at walmart and target and stuff, cause if u get a psp at a pawn shop it's soo much lower like $100 that is where i got mine. i hoped that helped u out.

Shena Etulain: psp all the way because you can download game demos, surf the web, play games , watch dvds,download tv shows, chat online, use messengers, and fits in your pocket I refer to it as a portab! le pc, and I was just telling you some ok stuff but it does mo! re. TRUST ME I OWN ONE and I have used it completly inside out and it works great and did i menchin it can hold photos and carry music.

No comments:

Post a Comment