Emilie Santmyer: It depends how coherent you were. In general, if you can answer the questions what's your name, where you are and what day it is, you can legally refuse medical care. If you can't answer those questions, you are considered altered and implied consent kicks in, meaning you can no longer refuse treatment. However it is obviously possible to be very intoxicated, even blacked out, and still be able to answer those three questions.
Providencia Serpe: Whatever and however you signed was perfectly acceptable. When my mom was in the hospital, out of her mind, had no clue who she even was she drew a picture, lol. Done.
Shaquita Wernicki: right...you made your mark....drop out of school...do more drugs...quit your day job
Francisco Schonhardt: Of course.
Kristina Brockwell: Apparently you seemed sufficiently aware to refuse treatment. How you sign means NOTHING. If you saw half of the signatures I see at work, then based on the statement i! n your question, NO ONE I work with is competent. I actually KNOW all their names, and couldn't spell them from reading their signature.
No comments:
Post a Comment