111

Tuesday, 18 August 2020

Hey, give me some ideas to decorate cupcakes!?

Myriam Hetjonk: To be original if the cupcakes are for a kids party try letting them decorate their ownHere is an idea that my mom used to doIf you haven't already baked the cup cakes you could put the batter into ice cream cones the ones with the flat bottom fill 3/4 of the way full and bake when they are cool you could decorate them to look like ice cream cones of different flavors they look cool and are a hit with the kids...Show more

Oscar Wieland: I'd use a bunch of bright colors. Seeing as it's your sister's 21st birthday, she'll probably end up vomiting at some point; due to alcohol, not your cupcakes. However, a nice brightly colored cupcake may make for an interesting sight. Just an idea.

Bianca Lannier: I like to use Peeps on mine- whatever holiday it is they always have themed Peeps in the stores, I just stick one into the frosting! Like for Easter I made cupcakes, made green frosting with food coloring, put flower shaped sprinkles on them and stuck! a bunny shaped Peep on them- they were so cute!!! I did Christmas ones too with plain white frosting and the snowmen Peeps on them.or you can insert a mini candy bar or other candy into the center of the cupcakes before baking- not a hard candy though.you can get mini candies to stick into the frosting on top or some small toy ringsI've made them for birthdays where the cupcakes simply spelled out "Happy Birthday Lisa" or whatever you want them to say.you can frost them to make a pattern of some kind- like fit them all in a box and frost them in the flag colors to look like the flag- or rainbow colors...Show more

Rosalba Lingner: suger flowers or sparkels

Donnie Bolio: Use sparkles... or the local cake shop may have rice paper transfers with characters on them.

Maryland Gareau: i decorate them in a shape like a cake with a theme. try www.coolcupcakes.com for some ideas.

Jonelle Eligio: visit this website...http://www.cupcakefun.com/ideas/

Vere! na Koop: It was recently a friend's birthday, and we decorated! his cake with pale purple icing and fake spiders among lollie snakes and frogs and these little metallic-look sprinkles. It was a really cute look and you could try to duplicate it if you like. Unfortunately the cake met an untimely end... guess that's what you get for bringing delicate dishes into a nightclub (we're close with the owners, so we didn't have to smuggle it in!) and expecting everyone to behave.

Ty Kirton: This isn't original but I don't see it being done anymore as it was always done in bakery stores before we had plazas & supermarkets. I do it for my grandchildren and they love Nana's cupcakes. First you have made your cupcakes. I have 2 aluminum pie plates one with strawberry or raspberry jelly and the other with coconut. I roll the top of the cupcake over the jelly and then over the coconut. Delicious, tasty and not loaded with icing (which my daughters in law appreciate). I make my own jams and jellies and can control the amount of sugar I ! put in them. For one of my grandsons, who loves chocolate reeses pieces, I spread a little Nutella on top of the cupcake and top with a dab of peanut butter. (he doesn't like coconut) but his 2 year brother does....Show more

No comments:

Post a Comment