Dana Russian: I never leave the house without a few coats of maybelline mascara. But on my less lazy days, i put on some concealer, eyeliner, and an urban decay natural eye shadow with a bit of sparkle. Now recently I got into Urban Decay's bronzer palette, which includes bronzer, highlighter, and blush, and it completely changes me for the better, makes my face look slimmer and brings out my good features. I try to keep it simple and natural:)
Rheba Cockman: Well, I usually wear a consealer and light foundation for my face. For my eyes I wear a simple coloured shadow and mascara. I wear a little blush and some natural coloured lipstick! :)
Stanton Valdivia: I put on some concealer to cover up my blemishes. I dont like to wear bb-cream or foundation because for some reason they all look cakey on me. I put on mascara (maybelline great lash) and I fill in my eyebrows. Thats it:) In my makeup bad I carry around the same concealer, and maybe powder to touch up. O! H and I also bring around lip balm
Lorine Helwick: My everyday Makeup is: Prime with my Neutrogena healthy skin primerA BB Cream, Revlon Photo Ready BB cream currently, or a Light weight foundation, Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation.Conceal with Maybelline instant age under the eyes and if there is any other blemish my BB Cream/foundation didn't cover, I use the Maybelline Fit Me concealer Set with Revlon Nearly Naked PowderApply Revlon Cream blush Line upper lash line with brown gel liner from ELFMaybelline the Falsies Flared mascaraNYX butter glossELF mist spray and set Done!For school makeup bag essentials: Bring a little compact mirrorAlso primer your face powder for some touch ups if needed with a little kabuki brush or makeup puffOil absorbing sheets, Clean and Clear makes great ones but ELF also has some decent ones! I also believe Targets brand, Up & Up, make some as well!Bring your lip color for the day as well as another lip balm.Bring a small brush! This shoul! d be perfect for touch ups throughout the day! I hope this hel! ps!...Show more
Myriam Hetjonk: i keep oil blotting sheets.. concelaer... powder... deodrant.. body mist.. lipbalm or lipgloss or lipstick.. and thats it! my everyday makeup:bb cream (lioele)conceal.. (i use a bunch of diff concealers)powder (maybelline dream matte powder)blush (i use diff blush everyday!)any lip product to moisturize my lips (mostly lipsticks)i use 2 diff mascaras (one that lengthens ur lashes and one that voluminize) (maybelline colossal for volume and the loreal one which idk the name.. for lengthening)a light shimmer eyeshadowand i highlight my inner corner of my eyes!lastly!! highlightt and bronzee (i dont do this all the time..)...Show more
Marcellus Yoshimori: In my makeup bag at school I have a small brush, some mascara, a lash curler, liquid eyeliner (don't wear it anymore), and a small cover girl eyeshadow pack (coffee shop palette) I don't wear foundation it's just nasty.
Ruby Martis: I wear BareSkin by Bare Minerals, it gives m! e full coverage and its super thin. I also use Marc Jacob's Re(Marc)able Concealer for any spots I need to cover up. Most of the time I put a little blush on, especially if I am going into the office. I set all of this with my MakeUp ForEver setting powder. Also in my makeup bag are my Sigma brushes, most notably my F80 (flat-topped kabuki).I use a basic Maybelline Great Lash mascara for everyday.Here's my blog where I regularly talk about makeup and daily routines: http://lifeofanindependentsororitywoman.com/Please don't hesitate to contact me!...Show more
Roxane Leathers: I wear a full face of makeup to school and out to places and during the summer I wear none. I'm sure a lot of people think a full face everyday is too much but it's just what I'm comfortable with! I wear eye shadow, eye liner, mascara, foundation, concealer, powder, bronzer, blush, lip gloss, and I fill in my eyebrows.
No comments:
Post a Comment