Lyman Gauld: its fine, just make sure its done properly
Ronny Nowzari: I actually like blonde hair or red yet it depends on what the individual looks like.
Saran Stealy: I think blonde hair is sexiest, but brown hair can become really sexy too. Black hair is actually never sexy. It's just really dull and boring and flatters few caractère. Blonde hair looks best with blue eyes.
Willis Liburd: There's really no difference. Due to African American hair being so thick, curly, and easily damaged, these are specially designed dye but condition the hair. Personally, I use the hair dye simply to stop my hair from becoming fried. I have naturally thick, curly, poofy hair that is similar to A.A. hair. But to answer your question: Yes, it is okay to use.
Oswaldo Rayburn: yeah it's fine to use the dye as long as it in correctly and you can take it out when ever you want to.sincerely prettier in pink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...! ......................
Tomi Vauters: Its okay if you use the african american dye on the whites hair you'll really see the color
Ginny Trickett: no. white girl hair is dense compared to black girl hair. and black girl dye will be to thick for ur hair.
No comments:
Post a Comment