111

Monday, 17 February 2020

Can I understand Islam without learn about history??

Jannie Ariola: no history

Daria Verfaillie: You can, Iman is stages.

Davis Zou: Yes, of course. Islam is submission to God, not history. History sometimes being altered to suit someone/somebody needs. It is not 100% true. Hold on to your Quran and al-Hadith. Find somebody who really, I mean really master it (careful not to fall for the fake one, the extremist or somebody who has personal agenda). You will be safe for the rest of your life.However, history is good for guidance....Show more

Luke Kosch: I love history

Angelyn Ducas: Sure... why not?I hated history too! :DBUT... I love it now! :D

Salvador Prchlik: yes, you can. but history can strengthen your wisdom to understand religion. with history you know what the best you give to human being.

Mitsuko Manne: My dear younger sis, your questions often amaze me..Well, it is not necessary to learn history to understand Quran. Quran in itself is a history book,teaching history side by si! de. And the history given does not need an authentication from any one either.But you will be more knowledgeable if you know the histroy of other religions as well, know the events that changed this world and the inventions that shaped our human race and you could be a better muslim with wide understandings of Islam, the religion of mankind to come....Show more

No comments:

Post a Comment