answers1: A chapter book on humor and romance.
answers2: Fantasy, mysteries, adventure, humor, romance, biographies,
the classics...just about anything!
answers3: Fantasy, Horror, Teen Fiction, Romance, Modern classics,
classics in general, mysteries, school life, paranormal, thrillers,
magazines, chapter books, long books
answers4: Consumed: Dark Destiny (vampire erotica) <br>
<br>
Symon is more than a shrew business entrepreneur; he’s the prince of
the vampires. But life is tough for a vampire that can’t find a mate
and it’s wearing Symon down. He’s expecting a nice quiet break
from his responsibilities, but fate has something else in store for
him. <br>
****************** <br>
http://www.amazon.com/Consumed-Destiny-vampire-erotica-ebook/dp/B002MH3ZGU/?tag=partptl-20
<br>
.....................
answers5: I am an absolutely catholic reader. If they can get my
attention I will gladly read the back of a cereal box. I am into
history (both nonfiction and fiction) sci-fi, action/adventure,
mystery, thriller/suspense, main stream, science (the real stuff, not
sci-fi), anthropology, military (techniques and history), and on, and
on, and on.... You name it I'll read it--except vampires and
Romance....
No comments:
Post a Comment