answers1: Chinese history is very interesting, but some people might
find themselves overwhelmed by the shear amount of history that
exists. Anyone interested in studying Chinese history needs to find a
good jumping point to start from. I-75 is also very correct about the
importance of Chinese foreign relations in our understanding of global
history.
answers2: Chinese history is fascinating - culture, politics, history,
food and much more to discover.
answers3: Chinese has done an excellent work in recording history for
the past 3000 years. Their work cover not just all the Chinese
dynasties in the past but also history of other nations. Thanks to
their records, historians today have better ideas on how their life
was in ancient India, Japan, Vietnam and many lost civilizations in
Central and South East asia.
answers4: chinese language RECORDED historic previous spans some 2,500
years BCE; the two,000 years previous it truly is obscured as there
are no written archives accessible or unearth. Oracle bone
inscriptions, the earliest chinese language writing scripts, are the
classic chinese language characters carved on tortoise shells and
animal scapulas. The oracle bone inscriptions have been specially used
for divination and keeping archives of activities got here
approximately interior the previous due Shang Dynasty (1300 BC - 1046
BC). The bones are worthwhile for us to understand the Shang Dynasty.
The historic previous of China is appealing and encyclopaedic in
volume; propose you hit the web pages to arouse your interest - that
is extra precise than searching for bits and products from YA! happy
webbing!!
answers5: Some history interests me, some does not. <br>
<br>
I know that recorded history is not always true, it tends to favor
those who recorded the history. I prefer ancient history, trying to
figure out how people did things such as building the pyramids, or why
there are so many similar structures all over the planet. I love the
mysterious history. I love old buildings too, structures such as
castles which are in ruins. <br>
<br>
I really enjoy history that is millions of years old; the prehistoric
times of ancient animals such as dinosaurs. This history is so
interesting to me. <br>
<br>
The human history of who fought what war and who won what, is boring
to me. Again, mostly because the facts can be manipulated and are not
always real. But older history is really exciting and discovery is
very interesting.
answers6: They eat dogs, bugs & loads of animals and creatures. I
would avoid the chinese, their history is not interesting it is
disgusting .
answers7: It is extremely interesting in many respects
No comments:
Post a Comment