answers1: I saw humor. you must, must, must read Catch-22 by Joseph
Heller. that book is my kind of funny. read it and you will
understand. <br>
<br>
Of course, I have only read a few mystery books... but have you tried
Dean Koontz? and naturally, I am sure you have read Stephen King. oh!
a good book that I found to be humorous(in highschool, be warned, it
probably is not funny) was roll up the wall paper, we're moving. <br>
gosh, I could talk about reading all day.
answers2: Stephen King <br>
Spider Robinson <br>
Martin Cruz Smith
answers3: Humorous; Meg Cabot :D Shes great!
answers4: Best horror authors: <br>
<br>
Stephen King <br>
Dean Koontz <br>
Clive Barker <br>
Dan Simmons <br>
Peter Straub <br>
Robert McCammon <br>
Richard Laymon <br>
Ramsey Campbell <br>
James Herbert
answers5: Mystery: <br>
<br>
John Green, such as Paper Towns <br>
Lilian Braun, such as The Cat Who Could Read Backwards (begins a
series of "The Cat Who...") <br>
Dorothy Sayers, series of mysteries <br>
Agatha Christie, ditto <br>
Josephine Tey, for The Daughter of Time and other books <br>
Zoran Zivkovic, for Hidden Camera <br>
Gillian Summers, for Tree Shepherd's Daughter (trilogy) <br>
Madeline L'Engle, for A Wrinkle in Time (four) <br>
<br>
Humorous mystery: <br>
<br>
Carry on, Jeeves, P. G. Wodehouse (one in a series) <br>
<br>
Humorous: <br>
<br>
In a Sunburned Country, Bill Bryson <br>
Alcatraz versus the Evil Librarians, Brandon Sanderson
No comments:
Post a Comment