111

Thursday, 12 September 2019

i came to dance dance dance?

answers1: well here is the PLAN you dance FOR me <br>
then we dance together <br>
then you again dance for me <br>
that will bring us late into the night <br>
with dance fever <br>
<br>
<br>
smile <br>
good luck
answers2: Yes.Dance Little Lady Dance.Yes-I do.
answers3: OMG, I love to dance....I want life to be one dance after
another....:) <br>
<br>
:D/
answers4: Check out 2DancingUnicorns on YouTube!
answers5: Dance dance, we're falling apart to half time... dance
dance, and these are the lives you love to lead, dance this is the way
they'd love if they knew how misery loved me... :)
answers6: Sure, because I'm wearing all my favorite brands, brands, brands.
answers7: Okay lets go.. *starts dancing* :-)
answers8: I'll dance with you for a little while and then I'd like to
get my portable pole out and watch watch watch you dance
answers9: ** Swing your partner round and round, put him in a toilet
and flush him down.
answers10: Dancing on Ocean Drive. Miami Beach <br>
<br>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4Tng7Pq-Zg

No comments:

Post a Comment