Nicolasa Henke: You couldn't pay me enough to live in a big city. Traffic jams,stop& go traffic all the time. More crazies. Grew up in a town of less than 1,000 people & live in one with around 6,000 now. That is enough!
Launa Weingarten: Well, right now I live in the country due to life circumstances. I spent the first five years of my life in the big city, 25 more years in the urban suburbs.Then onward to the country.I would not want to live INSIDE a big city because I would not want to drive inside the city. Too dang tricky!If I were to live in the country, I would prefer a nice college town area that includes beach, pin ball, game arcades, good malls, plenty of ethnic cuisine, to name a few. And would also prefer to have neighbors.It's a toss up between urban suburbs or the countryside. I can be happy equally in those two places depending on where. I have some country qualities in me, and some urban qualities in me. Not that I believe in labeling, I don't. I lik! e to be able to have lots to do. Including close access to a major city to enjoy some inner city stuff. But I also like the quiet that comes with the country, like no one blaring their loud music. I also love mason jars, I tend to talk a little country, I love the southern hospitality but have been north all going on 33 years of my life, I love my new found exploring in making foods from scratch. I love sweet tea as my fave beverage. I wish I can have a horse! I love myself some country music, mainly the kind that actually SOUNDS like country ( even though I'm mainly a '70s rock music person!)One thing, however, I don't want to be a farmer or the farmer's life. Though I have the utmost respect for those that sacrifice their lives, practically no free time, to be of service to others, I got to have time for vacations and seeing family and friends, and being able to go to funerals, etc....Show more
Leontine Kreitz: Big city that doesn't feel like a big city but more lik! e the suburbs. That's why I love San Antonio.
Clement V! iscarro: Peace and quite of a countryside.
Rhett Kaines: Big city
Ellis Cellar: married w/ youthful ones ... they purely make life nicely worth living i'm engaged now and do already have a baby. i am going to point, although; make an effort ... get married, wait many years and then commence! no matter if being unmarried sounds relaxing at cases, the convenience is a lot more desirable!
No comments:
Post a Comment