Billie Bratchett: Rosalie, Victoria and Jacob. it will be radd to see bryce dallas howard playing victoria in eclipse even though that rachelle chick is radd too.
Ervin Overbee: chef boyardee?? cmon canned food all the way
Zora Mazzie: EITHER , AS LONG AS IT'S TASTY .
Giovanna Sherlin: I'm kinda embarrassed to say Britney Spears and Rihanna.I also like Kelly Clarkson and Lady Gaga
Saran Stealy: I actually like Jasper. And Tyler's van. That lovely car almost killed Bella. Too bad pansy Edward was in the way.
Sherita Gallati:
Lahoma Beadell: Tinned for speed
Marylee Lucks: Fred and George Weasley.
Terrell Voltz: Buffy the Vampire Slayer
Kris Bozelle: They all need to die.......that's the only crap movie i hear about every single day at school by all the stupid, over exited fangirls and ppl with no taste in good lit. or movies! read patient zero!!!! watch shutter island!!!!! they are both good!!!
Ewa Homrich: i'll ! go with frozen foods too.................but havent you heard............theres a canned pizza now!!!LOL!!!!!!!!
Lou Rought: Haha.Frozen food (:
Maria Bengston: I'm not really into female singers, but I guess Faith Hill.
Magda Vandergriend: ....???
Russel Gajate: frozen is better for you
Dorethea Beaston: My favorite female singer would have to be Kimya Dawson. She is in The Moldy Peaches. If you haven't heard of them, they are in Juno.
Cassey Hollinghurst: BOTH.There are some food that I really like but only comes in cans.
Toney Flaten: Not a Twilight fan, I dislike it very much.
Hollis Demasters: @ Capt Dynamo: What??
Marhta Teahan: Lily Allen
Mahalia Brindle: Madonna
Jonathon Labonne: frozen
Aron Ramu: either...as long as it's cheap and good.
Dwight Siniard: I like how you said ¨what´s¨ instead of ¨Who´s¨..The announcer.Your talking about the Twilight Zone right?..
Zora Mazzie: Jas! per
Carlton Lastrapes: My i think is singer of Superbus ! =D
Maynard Reevers: Lady GaGa
Donnell Mollo: Cyndi LAuper
Hye Caulley: Frozen FoodGod bles x
Mercedez Trabue: It's "WHO" my dear.And I'm gonna say Alice (= with Jasper in a close 2nd (book characters, by the way. the movies are horrid)
Trena Berum: Alice, and she's pretty much the only character I like, at least out of the sparkly ones.Out of the non-sparkly ones I only like Jacob, because he has the potential to beat the glitter out of a certain sparkly vampire.
Kara Tabian: frozen, but I like to heat mine up before I eat it!
Rose Krouse: the one that don't suck, oh wait they all do, they are suckass vamps,
Armando Somes: @Silver the hedgehog: Well then, as an extra proud loser I raise you a peach wine cooler and a microwaved eggroll. Ha :)
Madge Voice: Céline Dion
Ezekiel Kadner: Friday and any other day of the week is the same for me since it's summer vacation :) so nope! spending time doing something I enjo! y will never make me feel like a loser, even if others may think otherwise, I don't care, as long as I won't regret it
Emilie Santmyer: canned food.
Foster Koopmann: Taylor Swift! :]
Brock Hladik: I do, especially because I'm drinking a peach wine cooler. I am a proud loser dammit!
No comments:
Post a Comment