111

Tuesday, 7 July 2020

Bits-vey - How do you drink your beer?

Aubrey Tirri: Two weeks ago, it was a scotch ale and I drank it out of a pint glass.

Neville Dautremont: i dont drink beer. i dont drink period

Branden Round: Beer.... Hmmmm It's been a few weeks at least and it was the Limeade cocktail that I make.Limeade frozen concentrate4 cans of beer in a pitcher. So YUMMY!

Star Gollnick: I had a beer on Monday. India Pale Ale, very hoopy.The recipe you're asking for is called "Hop Skip and Go Naked". Out here it is a 750 ml bottle of cheap vodka, a six pack of generic beer and a can of limeade concentrate.My motor skills and cognitive function have been diminished 24.6% by this particular recipe....Show more

Hyman Coren: Yesterday evening, cold, poured into a glass

Lino Cawthorne: As a chaser

Ileen Oshell: Classily, with gusto.

No comments:

Post a Comment