111

Sunday, 5 July 2020

do bartenders at weddings check ids?

Angel Klym: yea it's the law. in the US it is the law. Not sure where you're from.

Manual Burtis: yes. I got checked at my cousins wedding.

Jorge Detlefs: I would say it depends, most the weddings I've been to didn't ID if the person looked close to 21, not like say a gas station that ID's people that look under 30.

Adam Momaya: If the wedding is at a country club or business establishment they should check your ID. If it is in your neighbors back yard with a friend as a bartender or a help yourself setup.........probably not. However, you know if you are of age to drink. It is your responsibility to act and make the right choices.

Darwin Ecton: You could always get people to get drinks for you. If it is an open bar (just beer and wine), I wasn't checked at them. It also depends on the wedding. Feel the situation out when you are there, but you will probably get drunk! Weddings= underage drinking.

Marielle Hedeiros: most likely not. it i! s usually a private ceremony on private property. Once off the property the bartender will be held liable for any incident that occurs.

No comments:

Post a Comment