answers1: Brown and light tan eyeshsdow. White shoes or dark tan or
brown and champange or goldenn brown acssecories tht fit ur liking.
Good luck I kno ull prolly pull it off snd look good!
answers2: For your eyes, you wanna use colors that make green eyes
pop. Like a tan or brownish. Green, not a tacky green though, works
too. <br>
Accessories, get a neckalace, and some earings. Also, get a little
purse. A SMALL one. Big enough to put your make up (not all of it,
just so you can touch up through the night) your ticket and cell
phone. <br>
<br>
Get some light tan heals. <br>
<br>
Make up: http://www.bowsandcurtseys.com/ <br>
There's some make up look samples there!
answers3: I wore the same color dress to my homecoming. I wore my
makeup like I usually did at the time, same color strappy heels, and
the only accessory I had was a pair of chandelier earrings that
matched the details of my dress. (You might want to carry a clutch
though to keep everything you need close.) If you want to play around
with color, look up color palates to find a contrasting colored eye
shadow/shoe/accessory that might add a little oomph to your look. Hope
you have a great time, I'm sure you'll look great!
No comments:
Post a Comment