answers1: on a guy, hair in moderation. I don't want a guy with NO
body hair at all cuz thats just gross! Why should I have more body
hair than he does? And if he's super hair, thats gross too cuz i don't
want to feel like i'm dating a bear. And its too prickly against my
skin. so to answer, hair in moderation. not too little not to much.
some hair.
answers2: body hair on a guy is good as long as they don't look like an ape
answers3: some hair on my men <br>
smooth on me ;)
answers4: I like the smooth look on my girlfriend. I hope she likes
the hairy look.
answers5: smooth on the body, some on the face, a lot on the head....:)
answers6: smooth
answers7: I wish I were completely hairless except for the usual spots
on my head. <br>
<br>
As for my men, I prefer a hairless chest and back but hairless legs
would just be weird. <br>
<br>
I'm not Nigella - I prefer peltless men.
answers8: It really depends on the guy. Some look better with body
hair than others, although I can say I'm definitely not a fan of back
hair.
answers9: Smooth...
answers10: smooth, i hate body hair.
No comments:
Post a Comment