111

Friday, 8 November 2019

Ammo over Accessories?

answers1: I spend a lot more time shooting my stock Mosins with no
accessories than I do the modified ones. <br>
<br>
I vote ammo. Better yet, get another Mosin as well.
answers2: You certainly have enough right now for your Nagant. If you
shoot allot, and, I mean, allot, then you may need more. If you shoot
occasionally, you have a good supple. A couple a hundred rounds for
each caliber you own is usually sufficient. If you are buying for the
coming breakdown in society, it ain't coming. Don't worry, a few
hundred rounds more or less won't make much of a difference.
answers3: Go with the ammo. That is the one most like to be under
assault in the near future.
answers4: Accesories are secondary. The only thing that matters to a
gun is ammo and mags right now. I wouldn't waste money on stuff to
make the gun look nicer. Maybe scopes but that's it.
answers5: Accessories? ---- Except for a scope, sling, case and nice
cleaning kit accessories are a waste of money.... <br>
<br>
Keep the rifle stock.... <br>
<br>
Buy ammo.....
answers6: More ammo for all your weapons. If there really becomes a
shortage of ammo no one will be buying accessories for what they can
not use. Thus accessories may be easier to come by and you will have
ammo to enjoy shooting while the rest of the folks will only wish they
could. <br>
<br>
This is a case of how much is too much. You need enough to feel comfortable.
answers7: AMMO, AMMO, AMMO... <br>
<br>
85 bucks is outstanding, get more; I paid $100. Get it soon, every
time I go to a gun show, ammo prices go up at least 10-20 bucks for
500 rounds. That's on everything.
answers8: Go with the ammo with no doubt in my mind. You can always by
accessories later at gun shows or online! Ammo is getting hard to
find! Thanks to crazy Obama!!
answers9: If you think this spike in ammo prices is temporary, go with
the accessories. If you have a good source of ammo & you fear ammo may
be harder to get any time soon, get some boxes plus some desiccant. My
opinion? If the weapon fires fine as is, get more ammo.
answers10: If you are worried about SHTF <br>
<br>
Id get real ammo, not 30 year old milsurp <br>
<br>
mall ninja stuff will be around for years. <br>
<br>
Ammo will not

No comments:

Post a Comment