answers1: Of karate styles I have learned a few . <br>
Wado ryu / Japan <br>
Shotokan / Japan <br>
Tang soo do / Korean karate <br>
Kajukenbo / Americas first mixed martial art (contains karate ) <br>
American Kenpo / America ( contains karate ) <br>
CHA 3 Kenpo / America ( contains karate ) <br>
various other non karate styles
answers2: Enshin
answers3: Currelty American Kenpo Karate <br>
United States.
answers4: I'm a Mixed Martial Artist, I study Mosul (Korean Martial
Arts), Tang Soo Do Moo Duk Kwan, and Hapkido (Sin Moo) these are both
Korean disciplines. <br>
<br>
Been studying Martial Arts for the better part of 15 years, and
teaching it as an assistant instructor within at least the last 8yrs
give or take a couple of months. <br>
<br>
Florida, United States
answers5: I come from Macedonia and I used to train Shotokan Karate /
Japan Style.
answers6: Although I haven't been into karate for a few years, My
style is "Tang Soo Do" Korean Karate. My Instructor got his black belt
from Chuck Norris in the United States. He then opened up his own
studio in San Diego and became a fourth degree. I got my Red belt and
was an Instructor under him.
answers7: Uechi-Ryu is my main style. I also practice Brazillian Jiu
Jitsu, Shotokan Karate, some Judo and Aikido. <br>
<br>
Ohio, US
answers8: USA - Shaolin Kempo, technically it's Kung Fu but in a
Karate style gi and with some adaptations from Karate and JuJitsu.
answers9: USA - 4 years of uchei-ryu, just started shotokan.
answers10: I live in what is called the United States an I study
Capoeira de Angola. <br>
<br>
I have herd so called Martial Artist on this sight who say that they
have been doing martial arts for 10 or 20 years saying that Capoeira
is not an effective martial art. (This is a topic I may start) If you
are looking at the "Capoeira" that jumps in the air and flips and goes
real fast, then I would have to agree with them but I don't think that
they have ever seen true Capoeira de Angola done by someone who knows
more than just how to "play the game"
No comments:
Post a Comment