answers1: Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. <br>
Of course I'm beautiful.
answers2: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Yes, in my mothers eyes.
answers3: everything is beautiful <br>
only some eyes appreciate it <br>
<br>
<br>
Yes I believe I am Beautiful, I have a wonderful boyfriend, good
friends, and a big family. I hear it allot. In my eyes everything is
BEAUTIFUL
answers4: Beauty is undefinable. However, beauty can be seen by the
human eyes by learning how to appreciate things. God made the world
beautiful.
answers5: Beauty is what makes us smile. <br>
<br>
Me beautiful? I think I have my days.
answers6: being a good person, its who you are, usually you can see
the most beautiful people in the world and they are cold as ice. and
yes it sounds cheesy but its true. if someone loves you they find you
beautiful. it all depends on how people look at beauty. to some people
i am beautiful, to some im not. but what does it matter? as long as
your happy with yourself
answers7: Well, That is kinda hard to say...Because first of all
everyone has their "type" of beauty, like everyone says beauty is in
the eye of the beholder. Plus internal beauty plays a bog part in
ouward beauty...Am I beautiful?? I would have to say yes (good genes
lol) but I'm not STUCK UP at ALL! I think EVERYONE if beautiful in
there own way=) <br>
<br>
~.!.!.!.!.Happy Holidays.!.!.!.!.~
answers8: Beauty is something that is pleasing to the eye. Not
everyone can be physically beautiful, but everyone can have internal
beauty. I think being beautiful on the inside is more important than
being beautiful on the outside....and inner beauty amplifies outer
beauty anyways! <br>
<br>
As for whether I am beautiful....I don't know. I have some assets that
I think are okay: I like that I'm tall, and I think I have nice hair
(long and wavy and soft). My hubby says I am stunning, but he's just a
trifle biased! lol One of these days I will have to post an actual pic
instead of an avatar and you can judge for yourself. <br>
But I truly hope that who I am inside is beautiful, and that is a
question better asked of my family and friends. I know my faults too
well to give an objective answer. <br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
***EDIT*** Sis - I think you are spot on. It is also a feeling, isn't
it? Know what's weird? I feel my most beautiful when I am really
pregnant, and I seem to get alot of compliments then too. Feeling
beautiful goes a long way towards improving one's looks, because then
they have confidence and a spring in their step, and that is
attractive.
answers9: Well beauty just is. <br>
<br>
Beauty can be a number of things because it is different things to
different people. <br>
For example, to some a sunset can be beautiful, but others see it as
just the end of a day full of wasted chances or efforts. <br>
<br>
Beauty is relative. <br>
<br>
Am I beautiful? <br>
I believe so. <br>
My husband seems to think so. <br>
My Mom says I am. <br>
So then the answer must be, "Yes, I am beautiful."
answers10: i think beauty is beauty of spirit .asnd soul it depends on
your personalitty and how you treat pple and how u behave infront of
them..and it is your mind how beautifil things u thing about?and it
is your heart and why it beats for(sure it beats to make you live but
it beats too to make you love and make you love pple) <br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
yes your heart ,brain,or soul cant all be seen but they could be felt
by others who talk to u ,,and how you r such a kind human being is
beauty too <br>
*how lovely in your feeling ans sences is called beauty too <br>
*what u feel toward other (full of love)is beauty <br>
*you should always know that u r beautiful and not to be concited
about it because everyone in tha world is beatiful and even if that
person was evil sure he has a small part in his heart full of love
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
<br>
i am beautiful because i have some of wat i told u about wish u luck
answers11: I feel beauty is more of a feeling then a look.
No comments:
Post a Comment