answers1: ya coz there born in summer so they are tanned and have brown eyes
answers2: I don't think astrology gets so specific and accurate in
terms of physical appearance.. I don't know the sign of every person
I've met, but I know ONE Cancer guy with nice skin and nice eyes,
which doesn't prove much
answers3: No. Especially if theyre in their teens.
answers4: People with the same star sign don't have similar
looks....you can't generalize that way....it's like saying all
gemini's have huge feet, or Leo's have good teeth....doesn't work that
way
answers5: I'm a Libra rising and I know how to write.
answers6: Having skin cancer is nothing to joke about.
answers7: Hell yeah, you are true! All Cancer guys I have met had
creole (tanned) skin and beautiful, dark expressive eyes! They are
cute but a bit shy, but thats not a problem at all! <br>
<br>
Hope this helps. x
answers8: I never wanted to get close enough to one in order to look
answers9: I'm pretty sure ever single guy in the world born between
june 22-july 22 doesn't have nice skin & eyes :/
answers10: Yeah because, the day you were born on affects your skin
and eyes. <br>
<br>
jk. Stop generalizing.
No comments:
Post a Comment