Misty Vagle: Yes I enjoy big family gatherings. It's always big and fun with my family. :)
Lynn Mctier: yes my cousins are hilarious! :)
Blythe Noreiga: yes,i do
Donald Caravalho: sorta , my family is cool
Coleman Coscia: yes
Shamika Schools: No super boring
Jinny Dronen: yes my family rocks :D
Bernadette Roel: I did. Until I realized Hey these people ignore me the rest of the timeso what's the point? Why bother going to a family gathering once a yearwhen I don't exist to them the rest of the time. Whats the point?I don't get it. I figure if they want to see me they know where I'm at.If not then why bother. Seems like a waste of time to sit at some oncea year dinner with people who have nothing to do with me the rest of thetime. They must not like me because if they did they would see me morethan once a year. So it makes no sense to go....Show more
Gladys Worthing: i do because there is bound to be lots of food haha:)
! Curtis Josef: i love family gatherings
Lorelei Lilburn: no, its a snore fest
Georgia Dees: no
Elva Batie: I have like 16-20 first cousins, eight uncles and aunties, my grandmother, my mum, my three sisters, my nieces and nephews, my cousins children, my cousins boyfriends/girlfriends/wives/husbands... so yeah, we have a big family. And on special occasions, my distant family come over too, so it usually ends up like hundreds sometimes. I have social anxiety disorder, so that kinda thing makes me panic a lot, but having a huge family, you just have to live with it -__-
Donovan Stallons: I adore BIG family gatherings. My family is huge and we have such a great time. There's great food, drinks, great company, music and lots of laughter. Did I say lots of great food? Yea, Italian style, baby.
Pamela Meno: yeah i hang out with my cousins and its fun!
Maynard Phoubandith: I used to butnot now, you know my family is big i have 11 aunts and 4 unc! les, and a big fight broke up so i dont really go there now.! p>
Andre Winegar: yes i do because it gives me a chance to bond with family members. and im use to having BIG family gatherings because im from a huge family
Olin Hallin: No I do not.
Toshiko Reimers: i have social anxiety.
Elissa Curlin: love em
No comments:
Post a Comment