answers1: It's an expression and a behavior! <br>
An escape from, sometimes, harsh realities or the creation of such
realities. It's the imagination used in an intellectual form.
answers2: It is a way for an artist to express themselves, their
feelings and thoughts. Poetry is a form of art. I love good poetry.
answers3: Personally, I see it as a way of expressing yourself. Or as
in some movie I cant remember the name of "painting pictures with
words" <br>
<br>
<br>
I myself write poems ^^ So yeah. To me it's my way of expressing myself/feelings
answers4: Poetry is my escape.. <br>
I'm more myself when writing poems than with friends or family. <br>
It's an expression of feelings. <br>
It's art.
answers5: It means a lot of things to me: therapy when I am lost.
Self-realization and growing. Expressing things which in this
imperfect world cannot be expressed and speaking beyond language.
Respite when I am weary in the struggle to become who I am. Poetry to
me is a spiritual tool more than anything else.
answers6: pointless crap that bores the hell outta me.
answers7: It means inspiration, which comes from within. Poetry is a
creative <br>
mind. When the mind get absorbed in thoughts of things that happened
to people, whether they are good or bad. The mind gets inspired and
start by writing those thoughts, and one thought after another; gets
together on the same issue and then a poetry is born.
answers8: sophisticated factor. look into with google or bing. that
could actually help!
No comments:
Post a Comment