111

Friday, 25 October 2019

Is Fine Arts and The Arts the same thing?

answers1: I think fine arts is talking about like band choir and
foreign languages while the arts are talking about all of the arts
including drama which may also be a fine art depending on school and
drawing and writing
answers2: The terms are essentially interchangeable. Usually you only
hear the term Fine Arts in academic settings - like a Fine Arts
degree. I think it generally is applied to art as a theory, rather
than art as something applicable. The general public usually just
refers to it as The Arts, so that term can generally be thought to
mean art that is applicable; that people can enjoy, rather than art
for art's sake. <br>
<br>
Here's a wikipedia page describing the term The Arts: <br>
<a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_arts"
rel="nofollow"class=Clr-b>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_arts</a>
<br>
<br>
Here's the page describing Fine Art(s): <br>
<a href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fine_Arts"
rel="nofollow"class=Clr-b>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fine_Arts</a>
<br>
<br>
That should answer your question much better than I can in just a few sentences.

No comments:

Post a Comment